In the latest of our occasional series of “getting to know you” posts we decided to feature Deb. Deb is our large house specialist cleaner, having spent a significant period of her career looking after large country houses in our area. Deb covers properties in Warminster and in the surrounding villages. Name: Deb Windle Tea or Coffee? Tea, white,…Details
Checking up on your cleaners
Please resist the urge to “hover” around whilst our cleaners are working as it is likely to be off-putting for both of you. We recommend that you initially check the standard of work after each cleaning session before moving to less frequent inspections once you feel more confident in the cleaners’ ability.
It may take 2–3 visits for your cleaners to “tune in” to your exact requirements and develop the optimum cleaning routine for your home. Please be patient, make a note of any deficiencies so that you can ‘coach’ the cleaners before they begin the next cleaning session.
We receive very few complaints about the competence of our staff; however, if persistent problems occur please let us know. Very often competence is a matter of personal preference.
Distractions for our cleaners
Although we want you to make your cleaners feel at home, please realise that prolonged chatting will inevitably mean that less work gets done.
Safe working environment
We have an obligation to our staff that they will be working in a safe environment. Therefore our staff work under the following restrictions Health and Safety reasons and were imposed by our insurance company.
- Electrical items are to be cleaned with dry cloths only.
- Electrical sockets and extensions of any kind are not to be touched at all.
- Our staff are only able to clean things within their normal comfortable reach They are not permitted to use equipment or items that extend their reach. This includes ladders, chairs and tables for example.
- Our staff will not be permitted to use any electrical sockets or extensions that they feel are unsafe or overloaded.
- Our staff are not permitted to work externally, for example cleaning windows, as this is not covered by our insurance.
In the second of our occasional series of “getting to know you” posts we decided to feature Ellie who runs the office and has most contact with our clients. Name: Ellie Bartley Tea or Coffee? Tea, white two sugars. Never coffee. Do you have any pets? Yes. I have two beautiful cats, Tilly and Tallulah. Red or…Details
Daytime Cleaning Three Cs Cleaning normally only offers daytime cleaning. Daytime office cleaning is when the cleaning is undertaken during usual office hours. To some, this may seem disruptive and an inconvenience – however there are some advantages to this method which are worth considering. The four primary benefits to daytime cleaning are: It reduces…Details